Monday, May 16, 2011

My First Blog Award!!! Thanks for the Support!!

I'm excited to tell you girlies I just got my first blog award:) I was given the Liebster Blog Award by my fellow beauty blogger Andrea, you can find her at http://yourbeauty.ie/ be sure to check her out! Andrea has been following my blog since the beginning so I'm very happy she has chosen me for this award..


Before I got this award I'd never actually heard of  it so I'll start by explaining it to you.The Liebster Blog Award was made to bring recognition to bloggers with less than 300 followers.When you recieve the award you have to link back to the blogger nomintated and choose 3 other blogs.

The hardest thing for me is choosing three other beauty bloggers for this award as I've seen some top quality blogs lately.

So I've finally shortened the list to three girlies who really stood out for me-

I have only recently come across Jenny's blog and to say I'm enjoying it is an understatement. It's hard to believe she only start blogging a little over 2 weeks ago. I love Jenny's style of writing and her indepth product reviews.She's such a lovely girl <3

2. Laura from  FitznBitz
If you love Inglot products like I do. I recommend you check out Laura's blog to see her excellent reviews and swatches. She also have a Youtube channel FitzAndBitz , where you will find more haul and informative review videos:)<3

3. Sarah from SarahsVanity
This girl loves M.A.C as much as I do which is such a good thing. I love Sarah's layout and the design of her blog. The hair and makeup tutorials are brilliant and I've really enjoyed them. Keep up the good work:) <3

So that comes to the end of my Liebster Award nominations.:)  I would like to take the chance to thank all my followers. I've only been blogging about a month now and you girlies are so lovely, your support is overwhelming on my blog (all-made-up-21) and my twitter (@All-Made-up-21)

Laura<3.

3 comments:

  1. Ok wow thank you and well done to yourself! I may or may not have just had a little flap behind my laptop screen.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following me! I've followed you back, you're only one follower away from 50! Yay :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award. I was following your blog.

    Check out the giveaway on mine.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3