Thursday, June 16, 2011

NOTD- OPI Planks a Lot

Last Tuesday, I just got my hands on this lovely miniature OPI nail polish which was inspired  by Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides ( hence the name of the polish). It comes in a lovely set with 3 other mini nail polishes from this collection. You can see the other nail polishes on my BeautyBay.com Haul post. I always prefer to buy the miniature collections as it's a good way to try out the polishes. I purchase the big bottle when I've found out what shade I like the most and it also works out cheaper than buying a whole lot of big bottles.

Back to my NOTD, The first shade I've tried out from this collection is " Planks a Lot. This polish is a lovely light shade of lilac which I love and I will be certainly be wearing it quite alot!!






As you can see from the pictures above this creamy nail polish is very glossy indeed. I've only applied two coats of Planks a Lot so a little goes a long way:):)

Will you girlies be purchasing anything out the OPI Pirates Of The Caribbean Collection??

Laura<3

9 comments:

  1. I love this colour! I bought the Pirates mini set as well and love all of the colours! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! So gorge! xx

    www.billiehoughton.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's gorgeous! I don't think I'll be getting anything from the collection though because I don't like OPI polishes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing colour!

    http://lowri-armsaroundamemory.blogspot.com/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never really been a big polish person, but I love purple! i just might try this ;)

    artofbeingcool.blogspot.com
    I'm having a giveaway at 12:01PM
    check out my features in the meantime ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll be buying this polish now after seeing this post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is such a lovely colour! Looks a bit like a paler version of Illamasqua's JoMina. I've developed a bit of an OPI habit of late so I might have to add this to the list xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's so nice isn't it?? I've never tried Illamasqua nail polish!! Same I love OPI xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3