Monday, July 11, 2011

Weekly Round Up #4

Here are some of the highlights from last week... 


On Tuesday, I bought this lovely bag from The Laundry Room. I'm really glad I purchased it. Not only spacious, this bag is so versatile I could wear it with anything. I can see this bag being my everyday bag for a the foreseeable future.


Last week, I received my ELF order that I'd been so excited about. I took advantage of their promotion and got a few nice goodies. I've used the Studio Brush set every day I love it. So far my favourite brushes are the Powder brush and the Eyeshadow "C" brush (very good for blending). I shall do some reviews soon.

On Saturday, My mom celebrated her 50th birthday. The whole family (minus my bro) went to a lovely Chinese Restaurant in Donabate for a meal. It was so nice to have everyone there. I hadn't seen my baby nephew in forever so it was so nice to give him a cuddle. Earlier on, my mom went to a Spa so it was such a good end to an already great birthday. Sadly my brother couldn't make it cause he was partying hard at the Oxygen Music Festival. He came back this morning after four days of camping. Needless to say he was a bit worst for wear. His highlight was seeing Coldplay, Plan B and Slash. During the set, Fergie came out to duet with Slash which he said was amazing. The weather stayed good for most of the weekend. Which I'm sure him and everyone else at the festival were happy about.

What did you girls get up to this week??
Laura<3

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've had a great week. The bag is gorgeous and the ELF goodies look fab. My mums 50th was recently too and its so nice seeing everyone in the family and that :) xx

    little-glitterblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your blog but also would love if you started a youtube channel. have you ever thought of getting one? glad you had a fab time with your family. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3