Wednesday, September 21, 2011

FOTD- Barcelona Style

As I said in my 'Barcelona, I love you' post I only wore makeup on my first day in Barcelona. It was considerably hot and humid so I thought it was pointless to wear any as it just melted away by the end of the day.

I decided to opt for a natural look and went for neutral brown shadows.


Face
Too Faced Primed & Poreless Primer
Korres Wild Rose Foundation in WRF1
Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer Palette
MAC Studio Careblend/Pressed Powder in Medium
The Body Shop Honey Bronzer Bronzing Powder in Medium Matte
Smashbox Blush Rush in Everlasting

Eyes
MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
Revlon Custom Eyes Palette in Naturally Glamourous
Smashbox Limitless Eyeliner in Java
Collection 2000 Super Size Fat Lash Mascara

Lips
Too Faced Glamour Gloss in Barely Legal

I really loved this look as it was so simple!! 

Laura<3


3 comments:

  1. I have the Korres WRF1 too! I am loving it! Gorgeous look Laura :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a fan of natural looks, love the intense liner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the same on holidays, hardly ever end up wearing much make-up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3