Sunday, September 18, 2011

Revlon Custom Eyes Palette


I love this palette!! I bought it a little over a week ago and it has come in handy. The sturdy palette contains five shades which is perfect for when your in work or on the go.



There are 6 palettes to choose from each comes with four shadows and a liner. Naturally Glamourous is the palette I picked. It has gorgeous brown neutral colours which I love. They create a natural look which would look great for day or night.



I've been using it so much lately for a daytime look for work. All the shadows are very pigmented and blend effortlessly. A diagram on the back of the palette shows you where all the shades should go on your eye. There is also a bar with numbers that corresponds to each eyeshadow so it's hassle free.

Here are some swatches of the palette...



I can see myself getting more of these palettes as I've been so impressed with this one. All the shadows are super pigmented. This would be perfect to bring on holidays instead of bringing big bulky palettes that may take up extra space in your bag.

What do you think of the Revlon Custom Eyes Palette??

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3