Tuesday, September 13, 2011

What's in my Travel Makeup Bag??

As I'm going away to Barcelona tomorrow I wanted to do this post for you girlies. I love reading other bloggers 'What's in my Bag?' posts cause I find them pretty informative and I admit I'm a little nosey!

As I'm not checking in a bag it leaves me pretty restricted in what I can bring on the plane. There's also the fact I'm going for five days so I doubt I'll be wearing that much makeup. I'll be too busy seeing all the sights that Barcelona has to offer.



I got this bag in Debenhams at the start of the Summer. It was €18 but it was greatly reduced to €9 so course I had to pick it up. I didn't know I was going on holidays but I'm glad I picked it up now.


It opens to show two compartments, one is see through. I really like that feature as it's easier to find things which means I don't have to go pulling everything out. I keep my makeup brushes in the other compartment.


Face


Too Faced Primed & Poreless Primer (sample)
Garenier 2 in 1 Tinted Eye Roll-on
Korres Wild Rose Foundation SPF 20 in WRF1
Smashbox Blush Rush in Everlasting
The Body Shop Honey Bronze Bronzer in 03 Medium Matte
Sonia Kashuk Concealer Palette


Eyes


MAC Paintpot in Painterly
MAC Double Feature Duo in 5
Revlon Custom Eyes Palette in Naturally Glamorous
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil Duo in Whiskey & Zero (Naked Palette)
Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara (sample) in Excessive Black




Lips


'Lasting Finish By Kate' Lipstick in 03
MAC Lustre Lipstick in Quiet Please
EOS Lipbalm in Honeysuckle Honeydew (not pictured)


Brushes
Sigma F80
Make Up Store 357
Make Up Store 340
MAC 129SE
MAC 239
MAC 217

Looking through the stuff that I'm bringing it doesn't seem like too much. This is mostly makeup that I would use on a regular basis. I like how I still have extra space in this bag, knowing me I'll be making a few purchases when I'm away.

I hope you enjoyed this post. Talk to you girlies when I get back from my holiday.

Laura<3

5 comments:

  1. I don't know why I've never seen that mac lipstick before! It looks lovely :)

    ug-lily.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a wonderful time! You've got some great products to take with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cosmetic bag is too cute! :) Really great products btw!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a lovely time, I packed 3 times that when I went for a weekend away. You have packed well - I'm useless when it comes to packing LOL! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3