Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Gorgeous To Go-The Beaut.ie Guide To Smart Shopping!!

On Saturday, I headed into Brown Thomas for the launch of Beaut.ie's Aisling McDermott much anticipated new book. I got to the store  half and hour before the launch and it was already buzzing with people. The atmosphere and the turnout made for an enjoyable experience. 

Now for the book that everyone was waiting for... Gorgeous To Go.


The book contains lots of amazing product recommendations. From Makeup to Hair Care Essentials, there will be something for everyone in this book.  Gorgeous To Go is the perfect size for your handbag and the canary yellow cover is so beautiful.


What I love most about this book is the mixture between affordable and high end beauty buys. The small paragraphs accompanying each product makes for easy reading on the go. The book launches in bookstores this Friday 14th October and costs €12.99. I think it's a bargain for the tips and the product knowledge that you recieve. Congratulations Aisling on another amazing book!!


Will you be picking up your copy of Gorgeous To Go??

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3