Thursday, October 20, 2011

NOTD- Revlon Facets of Fuchsia


I've been eyeing up this gorgeous nail polish for a while now. Yesterday I finally decided I needed it in my collection. It's a shade I can see myself wear all through the Winter months ahead.


Facets of Fuchsia is a black gel polish with fuchsia glitter (hence the name). After two coats I got the result seen in the above picture. I love this nail polish and it's one of my new favourites. Being my first ever nail polish purchase from Revlon I can certainly see myself buying more soon.

At €9.00 I think it's quite a reasonable price for such a beautiful nail polish. Happily for me I had saved up quite a lot of Boots point I didn't know about and got it for free.


What do you think of this gorgeous Autumn/Winter shade? Any other Revlon nail polishes you'd recommend?

Laura<3


4 comments:

  1. I'm wearing this today!

    Can't stop looking at it, used Sally Hansen Purple Pulse as a base & its gorge x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked this up yesterday and painted my nails with it lastnight. I LOVE this polish and like you, can see myself wearing this all winter long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so gorgeous, definitely want it :)

    Xo Christine♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my... this is so pretty , I really need to make sure I find myself some of this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3