Wednesday, October 5, 2011

September Empties

All the items I finished this month were skincare products. Which isn't a big surprise to me as I always try to look after my skin as it's such a big importance.

Let's have a look at the empties shall we??

Soap & Glory Scrub 'Em and Leave 'Em Body Buff
Wow I'm such a big fan of this brand. This was the first time I purchased Scrub 'Em or Leave 'Em. I love Soap & Glory scrubs as their not only effective with getting rid of dry skin but they also smell yummy!!!  I'd definitely recommend this body buff in particular. It's one of my new Soap & Glory favourites.


Garnier Simply Essentials Gentle Eye Makeup Remover
This is my favourite eye makeup remover. It's very gentle on my eyes which is excellent as my eyes are quite sensitive. I'm going through bottles of this fast. Thankfully it's only €3.99...bargain.

Liz Earle Instant Skin Tonic Spritzer
I got this product at a Liz Earle event in June. I know you girls must be thinking how did a small bottle like this last so long but suprisingly it did. I love this tonic it's so refeshing. I also prefer the spray bottle to the other one as it's great if your in a rush. I'm hoping to pick this up soon.

Liz Earle Skin Repair Light Moisturiser
I finished not just one but two Liz Earle products this month. I'm such a big fan of their products. I especially love this moisturiser. I have oily skin so this really suits me as it's not heavy like my previous moisturisers. I highly recommend this moisturiser if you have oily skin.

I'm hoping to do a 'Empties' post every month depending on how many products I finish. It takes me forever to finish products. Hopefully doing one of these posts every month will encourage me to use up makeup items that I haven't used in a while.

Laura<3

5 comments:

  1. Another Liz earle fan i see :) I love the toner and moisuriser too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these types of posts:) I have so many things I need to finish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah the garnier eye make-up remover is my fav as well:) I think I need to start doing a 10 pan/empties project, just so that I actually attempt to finish stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the packaging of Soap & Glory Scrub. Where did you buy those?


    balderdashinn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Soap & Glory products! Great choice!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3