Friday, October 7, 2011

A Shopaholic's Journey #7- MAC Posh Paradise & a Lippy!

I'm in love with MAC paint pots. They can be used as a eye base or for a splash of colour all over the lid. When I seen MAC were bringing out a new collection, Posh Paradise that contained eight limited edition paint pots I had to go to my local BT2 and have a peek.

Out of the eight options I had to choose from, I left with these three beauties, Nubile, Genuine Treasure and Idyllic.


Nubile
Alot like Painterly (1st paint pot and most used) this is more peachy in colour. I would use it everyday under my eyeshadow or alone with a darker shadow in the crease. I can see this being very popular indeed.

Genuine Treasure
Not like any paint pot I've ever seen before. In my opinion it's the stand out of the collection. It's the only paint pot I've seen that contains glitter. The feel of the product is gritty which I'm sure won't be some peoples cup of tea. This is definitely going to be a sell-out and if you only want one from the collection it should be this.

Idyllic
I also fell in love with this lovely burgundy shade. A gorgeous colour for all over the lid I think. I can tell it's going to be used alot over the winter months ahead.


I picked up this lipstick from the Seasonally Supreme Lipstick collection. Supreme Style is a beautiful coral/pinky shade. Definitely a my lips but better shade. Being so wearable I can see myself wearing it everyday. The packaging also looks very sleek and fancy. I adore it.


What do you fancy out of these new collections? Don't the paint pots look fab?
Laura<3

9 comments:

  1. They all look gorgeous! :) Really love the burgundy shade...might be making a trip to Mac soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it was so hard to choose which ones to get!! Idyllic is probably one of my faves xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Genuine Treasure is beautiful! I need to get to mac counter! Thanks for sharing swatches!

    Lauren x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow these are so beautiful, Im in love with their paint pots, need them all haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the lipstick
    :)

    http://www.lightbubblepop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What gorgeous goodies! I adore the lipstick especially it's a beautiful shade!

    Lovely blog hun I'm following you now - thanks to #bbloggers.

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Laura! Great choices. :) We also have Nubile & Genuine Treasure...and love them SO much! Great colors for everyday. Such a pretty lipstick you chose too!

    Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww looovee the lippy and Idyllic..so pretty!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3