Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My Love/Hate Relationship with Eyelash Curlers

There's a  reason why I haven't use eyelasher curlers in forever. I've used lots of different brands that bloggers have called amazing, plain and simple they weren't for me at all. I have pretty long lashes so I can get away with not using curlers. Moving on to the reason why I find I can't use them, my outer lashes are so long that they get caught in the curler. I can tell you that this is not a nice feeling at all. After this of course, I abandoned all eyelash curlers from my every day makeup bag to save my lashes from unecessary pain. That is until I purchased Urban Decay The Revolution.


The Revolution Eye Lash Curler is like nothing out there at the moment. It's cageless so I don't get the unwanted tug and pull I get with normal curlers. I remember the first time seeing it instore and thinking to myself how crazy it looked as it's not your run of the mill curler.


 I think the look of The Revolution will put a lot of people off but I hope that's not the case. My boyfriend's reaction to eyelash curlers has to be the funniest.. " Why would you put one of those things near your eye?" with a look of complete fear. He also said they're like something out of Saw, which I must admit is a bit over the top!!

 Back to the curler itself, I love how The Revolution reaches even my small lashes and gives me such a perfect curl. I know some people found this curler hard to use at first as it's cageless. I didn't have problems at all, maybe because I curl my lashes in sections when I'm using this. This has to be the best eyelash curler I've used ever! I highly recommend this to anyone who has the same problem I do with regular eyelash curlers.


Urban Decay The Revolution costs around €20 and is available at Urban Decay counters. I think it's worth the price for such a good everyday tool and you get five refill pads so it will be a while before you need to buy a replacement!

Have you tried The Revolution?

Laura<3

3 comments:

  1. It looks scary so I stayed away from this lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks like an instrument of torture! but i must i am intregued as i do find curlers hard work!

    jenna@www.pretastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks scary but I have this curler and love it! Xoxo
    www,amy-beths.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3