Wednesday, November 23, 2011

New NYC Products

A while back I attended a NYC event in the lovely Morrison Hotel. I was very excited to go to the event as I'm such a big fan of this brand, as it's not only affordable but also great quality. Unfortunately I couldn't take pictures of the event as I rushed straight from work across town to make it and with that left my beloved camera at home.

What I can show you is some of the products that will be hitting NYC stands this Winter.



NYC Individual Eyes Palettes in Central Park & Bryant Park (€3.99)
I love how this palette has everything to create a perfect eye look including a primer and illuminator. You can also pick a palette to suit your eye colour. The palette above are for people with green (left) and blue eyes. I love how the Individual Eyes Palette is so affordable at €3.99. I can definitely see these flying off the stands.

Showtime Glitter Eyeliners Show Time Black, Starry Blue Sky, Paparazzi Purple, Stardust Turquoise (€1.79)
I'm not one to use eyeliners as I have quite watery eyes, I tend to stick to gel liners. I do love these sparkly eyeliners as I don't seem to have that problem. Containing specks of glitter, I think they will be great for the Christmas party season ahead.

Blushable Creme Stick in Big Apple Blush (€3.49)
I've never used a blush stick before so I couldn't wait to try this out. Big Apple Blush is a gorgeous pink shade and blends so easily into the skin. I just swipe a bit of the Creme Stick on both cheeks and blend it in with my fingers. Woola done, couldn't be easier. This is also the perfect size for your handbag if you don't want to chug alot of makeup around with you. A little goes along way with this Creme Stick so I  can see it lasting a long time.

Smooch Proof 16HR Lip Stain in Forever Freesia & Persistent Pink (€3.99)
This is the only product I haven't got the chance to try yet. The reason being is that my lips have been in such a state lately. The minute Winter comes rolling in, my lips become so dry and chapped which is not attractive. So with that said, I'm sticking with lip balms. Forever Freesia is a lovely freesia pink shade which I think will look really well during the Winter months. Persistent Pink is a lighter pink shade. I'm really looking forward to seeing how this looks on the lips!

What do you think of the latest NYC products to hit our shores?

Laura<3

6 comments:

  1. The cream sticks looks lovely! they blend out so well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya! Where would we be able to get our mitts on these????

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Black Cat-I know the colours are all very wearable!! xx

    @Krystal Caracol- I know the lipstains are so nice and a bargain too!

    @Sidrah I really love this cream stick... definitely my go-to blush at the minute!!

    @Girlwiththeskew-earring I know some of the bigger Penneys in Dublin stock it and probably maybe Superdrug!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the lipstains, and I totally love them!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3