Monday, November 14, 2011

No7 Midnight Enchantment Collection

Midnight Enchantment is No7's Winter Collection for 2011. When I seen it in my local Boots I was immediately drawn towards it. There was so much to choose from in this Limited Edition collection, so I narrowed my purchases down to two products.


One of the things that attracted me to this collection was the gorgeous packaging. Although, it does shy away from No7's regular packaging, what you get instead is gorgeous black sleek packaging with a flower embellishment.

Midnight Enchantment Blush
The stand out of the collection in my opinion is the Midnight Enchantment Blush. I actually bought the last one at my local counter. This blush is almost too pretty to use. With the same flower design as the outer packaging, It has three shades that you can swirl together or use individually. I think the white shade would work really well as a highlighter on the eyes and cheek.

Midnight Enchantment Eye Palette
The other product that caught my eye from this collection is the Midnight Enchantment Eye Palette. I love purple eyeshadows especially for night time so I immediately fell in love with this eye palette. It's small enough to fit in my makeup bag for touch ups, plus it's sturdy which means no opening and making a mess everywhere. There are four shades in this palette that I've swatched for you below.

Both of these products are €18.50(£13.00) which I don't think is too bad. I luckily had two No7 vouchers floating around my bag waiting to be used. I got these two products for €22 which meant a whopping €15 saving. If you have vouchers lying around, I think you should use them on this collection as they won't be wasted. Being Limited Edition, these pretties are sure to sell out fast.

What are you drawn to from No7's Midnight Enchantment Collection??

Laura<3

3 comments:

  1. Well done on your savings, i love those vouchers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what preety packaging! love the shade of the eyeshadows.
    Agree with you on the blush, I wouldn't want to use it!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blush looks so pretty! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3