Sunday, November 27, 2011

November Empties!

I've only finished three products this month which I feel is a fail as two of them were mini products. Things have been certainly going downhill since I finished seven products last month.

Benefit Dandelion Blush
I love this blush it's a gorgeous light pink shade that I find suits me very well. One of these blushes lasts for ever, but I'm still kind of disappointed I used it all up. The only thing I don't like about this product is the hefty price tag of €33.50. Very expensive don't you think?

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser
This has been my favourite cleanser for a while now. The minute I finished this I rushed out to buy a full sized bottle. I love how it removes every trace of my makeup, aswell as being very gentle on my skin. I did a full review on this product that you can check out here

Benefit  It's Potent! Eye Cream
This is another product I loved from Benefit. I use this before I go to bed at night and my eyes feel so refreshed the next morning. This eye cream also smells so nice which is a added plus. I'd consider buying the full size jar of  It's Potent! eye cream but again the price (€33.00) is a big factor. I may pop it on my christmas list.

What products have you finished in November?? Have you used any of these products?


Laura<3

8 comments:

  1. Great post, I love reading stuff like this =) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean with Benefit, but they do last a while which is the only way I can justify it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try Benefit's Dandelion! But yes, it is pricey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've yet to try a benefit blush (i own so many blushers so it's quite odd) - are they longlasting at all? compared to mac? x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm on my second or third sample jar of Benefit's It's Potent and love it (I even reviewed it). I know €33 is expensive but I'd have no problem paying that, when the last of my samples run out, for an eye cream that works.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Sam Ram I'm glad you liked it hun x

    @Jetleyface I know I feel exactly the same they are such great blushes! x

    @OPI Addict I think because of the price it will be quite a while before I buy another! x

    @LEARNTOSPELL I only own one MAC blush but I think they are in the same league. Benefit blushes look so nice on and one box will last for ages! x

    @cornflakegirl I know I'm in love with this eye cream too.. very tempted to buy it just don't know about the price!! We'll see what happens may get it for Christmas hopefully! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I dont own any Benefit blushers because the price totally puts me off. If Im going to pay that much for a blush Id rather it look a bit more sleeker. The packaging doesnt scream '33euro' in my opinion!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @confessionsofmakeupaholic I completely agree even though I'm in love with this blush. It's not the best packaging, I'm afraid sometimes that it could open in my bag! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3