Monday, November 28, 2011

November Favourites!

November has been one of those months I could do with forgetting as I was really sick for it. I couldn't believe how sick I got and everything happened so quickly, thankfully I'm much better now. It's less than a month until Christmas and this makes me very excited indeed. It also means I only have month to get organised and start buying more gifts for people.

Here are my favourites for November....

Slatkin & Co Homemade Cookies Candle
I really like this candle. I got it in a international beauty swap that I did with Chie (MakeupLand2011). It smells amazing and exactly like cookies. Yummy!! I wish Bath & Body Works shipped internationally because I would certainly buy more of these candles if they did.

Bliss Super-sized Lemon + Sage Body Butter 
I got this way back in June. I got it for €18 at the time which is a bargain as it's usually double the price. This body butter smells so citrusy and fresh. I'm finding it great during the Winter months, as I do get very dry skin on my arms and it doesn't leave me feeling greasy. Size wise this tube is huge and I can see it lasting forever.

Sephora Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear in Beige
I got this in Barcelona in September. I've been using this Jumbo Eyeliner as a base for my eyeshadows and it blends beautifully. I wish I had more actually!

17 Mirror Shine Lipstick in Beehive
Would you believe this is my first purchase from 17? Beehive is a pinky nude shade that is so wearable. I also find the Mirror Shine formula moisturising and not drying at all. I've been using this everyday lately. I can see myself getting a few more shades from this line.


Hand Maid Antibacterial  Hand Cleansing Gel
I know this is a odd one to feature in my favourites but I always carry one of these in my bag. This hand gel doesn't have the over the top strong scent that you'd associate with most hand gels. Hand Maid smells exactly like Flake Away and has that recognisable Soap & Glory scent.

Marc Jacobs Lola Purse Spray
My mom bought me this way back in February for my birthday. She knew how much I loved Lola so she got me the purse spray which saves me throwing the full-size bottle in my bag. I love this perfumes gorgeous floral sent and how I can use it day or night. This also came with a refill and a gorgeous Marc Jacob's purse. Hoping I don't run out of this soon!!

What has been your favourite products throughout November?

Laura<3




3 comments:

  1. I've been after a lipstick that doesn't make my lips look like crazy paving when I put it on - they get so dry! Definitely going to try the 17 collection next time I'm in boots.
    Also love the fact there is a hand gel out there that doesn't smell of disinfectant, Soap & Glory know we can be hygienic and smell gorgeous ;) x

    nakedfaun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bliss body butter sounds lovely. I'm a big fan of fresh, citrusy scents.
    And I loove the soap and glory hand gel - so much nicer than the alcohol scent most gels have!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Cheska Definitely try them in Boots...there not drying in the slightest!! I've only tried the Mirror Shine ones so far, not sure of the quality of the other 17 lipsticks! Soap & Glory Hand Maid is great have to buy another bottle!!x

    @Katey You'll love it, I'm such a big fan of the scent!! the size tube I got is ridiculously big I just couldn't leave it though cause it was such good value!! I adore the Soap & Glory hand gel, I'll have to get another when I'm all out!! I can't stand that horrible alcohol scent!! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3