Friday, November 4, 2011

October Empties

This post was a bit delayed as I'm having such a hectic this week with work and everything. Better late than never though some would say. I have quite a few empties this month, mostly makeup products.

Collection 2000 Big Fake False Lash Effect Mascara
I'm in love with this mascara. Some mascaras claim to give you that false lash effect but this one really does. It give you so much volume and just makes my eyelashes look so amazing. I just found it dried up real fast on me.I don't know if anyone else had this problem too, other than that small hitch this is a great little mascara.

Korres Wild Rose Foundation
I finished this foundation at the start of this month and I've already bought another bottle. I love it!! You can check out my full review here.

MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
I bought this paint pot in and around my 21st birthday in February, it has served me a long time. I think it was in my August favourites post. I was going to purchase a replacement but then I seen Nubile which is very similar to Painterly so I grabbed that up. As the latter is Limited Edition , I could see myself buying Painterly in th future.

Benefit The POREfessional Primer & Too Faced Primed & Poreless Primer.
I've had Benefit's POREfessional primer for ages, I finally finished it and moved onto the offering from Too Faced. I got a sample size Primed & Poreless in a gift set  in June. I really like this, it's alot like POREfessional but doesn't cost as much. I recently purchased the full size tube of this online for €20.90. I can't wait to get it.

Liz Earle Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion
I really like this stuff. I use Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion when I get up early for work and it leaves my eyes feeling so refreshing. I also use this as a eye makeup remover. You can check out my full review for this product here.

No7 Quick Thinking 4 in 1 Wipes
Yes I f finished two packages of these this month. How? I don't particularly have a clue. What I do know is these are my favourite makeup wipes at the moment. They are pretty pricey at €9.45 a packet but if like me wait til you get your hands on No7 €7.50 off vouchers and stock up. With the vouchers they come to €1.95 which is a bargain in my books.

I've finished seven products in October. I have to say I'm very pleased with myself as I find it such a hard thing to do.

Have you used any of the above products??

Laura <3

2 comments:

  1. I always get the no 7 wipes when I get a voucher .. They are the best around

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE the collection 2000 big fake mascara, and I have just come to the end of mine - I agree it seems to dry up really quickly but it's great and I will be repurchasing :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3