Thursday, November 10, 2011

OPI Muppettes Nail Polishes

I was so excited back in the Summer when I heard this collection was being released. I love the Muppets and most of my childhood was spent watching the show. I can't remember how many times my sister and I watched The Muppets Christmas Carol/ Muppets Treasure Island. I think at one point we knew all the words.  When this collection was released not too long ago I couldn't wait to have a mooch. As always I purchased the mini polishes from the collection. I hardly ever finish the large bottles so I prefer to buy the smaller bottles.

OPI Mupettes set contains four gorgeous polishes from the collection.


Wocka Wocka
A gorgeous shimmery red shade. I used two coats to get this effect. I tend to stay away from red nail polishes but I do like this one alot.


Excuse Moi 
I haven't tried Rainbow Connection yet, I presume Excuse Moi is the same polish except it's pink with multi coloured glitter. I actually like wearing this on it's own more than wearing it over another polish. I also found this really easy to remove compared to some glitter polishes.


Designer.... de Better
One of my favourite nail polishes in the collection. I can see myself wearing this neutral shade alot this winter. It's a taupe shade with red flecks. I used two coats to get the above result.


Warm & Fozzie
Another favourite from this collection, I've been using Warm & Fozzie the most. It's like nothing I have in my collection. A bronze shade with bits of gold, green and copper shimmer. I adore it.

What do you think of The Muppets collection??

Laura<3

5 comments:

  1. I will have to get this collection I love all the colours thanks for showing us x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this collection. I caved and bought rainbow connection to tho, the glitter is a lot bigger in that and it's very similar to Deborah lippmans happy birthday. I love it so far! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wocka Wocka is the best name for a polish ever! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. This has been one of my favorite collections to date!

    Jayme @ HLNC

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3