Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Seasons Greetings


Back in my Lush Haul post I mentioned this Christmas set, Seasons Greetings. I thought it would be a good idea to show everyone what you get inside it. If your thinking of getting this for yourself or for  a special someone this Christmas keep reading.



Seasons Greetings contains six shower products, if your like me and don't have a bath in your house this set is one to look out for. Everything is aimed at people with dry and sensitive skin. As I use to suffer from psoriasis, I have dry patches on my arms and legs I thought this set would be perfect for me.

Here is what you get.....

Dreamwash Shower Smoothie 100g & Dream Cream Hand and Body Lotion 100g
I've heard alot of people with dry skin swear by this Lush combination so I couldn't wait to give them a go. Both products have a light herbal scent which some people may not be fans of. Dreamwash is a thick shower wash. The consistency reminds me alot of Sudocream for some reason, I'm thinking probably because of the thickness. While on the other hand Dream Cream is a light body lotion, the smallest amount of product leaves me skin ever so soft. I can see myself repurchasing these when I run out.

Creamed Almond and Coconut Smoothie 100g
This is the only product I've used previously in this set. Creamed Almond & Coconut Smoothie is a light creamy shower soap that leaves my skin feeling so soft and moisturised. I love the scent of this, it smells just like Vanilla! I've heard rumours that this is being discontinued, really hoping it's not true. If  it's the case I'm certainly going to stock up on these the next time I'm in Lush for sure. One of my favourite products by far.

Snowcake Soap
This is the only Limited Edition Christmas product in this set. Not my favourite Christmas Lush soap to be honest I much prefer SnowglobeSnowcake smells like marzipan which may appeal to some people just not to me. It is partially coated in gold shimmer though which is very cute.

Therapy Massage Bar
I've used quite a few Lush Massage Bars. After warming between my hands this product melted into my skin. I do feel that it can be messy to use as it can leave your hands feeling greasy so I've been using this at night. All in all Therapy Massage Bar did leave my skin moisturised so I guess I can't complain too much about it.

King of Skin Body Butter
This is the only product I haven't used yet from this set. The reason being is because I have no idea how to use it as I've never owned a Lush body butter. It does smell lovely. Leave a comment below if you've used Lush body butters before and let me know how you use them:)


I'm glad I purchased this gift set as it contained alot of Lush products I've never tried. I think it would make such a nice gift at Christmas, I would be happy if I seen this under my tree. 

Seasons Greetings will be availble in Lush stores right up until Christmas and online.

Is there anything that catches your eye from Lush's Christmas range?

Laura<3

4 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous little set and a real bargain for how much you get- its a nice way to try out a few different bits too! xx

    Visit The Other Side Of Cool
    Tweet me! @othersideofcool

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Lush!The only issue I have is that I am the other way round to you, I have a bath but no shower. I was looking forward to trying Honey I washed the kids soap, unfortunately it let me down. It smelled fab and cleaned well but it did what I absolutely hate...it left a soap ring around the bath. I have bought the shower cream but it did disappoint :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. How much was this set? Creamed Almond and Coconut Smoothie sounds amazeballs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @TheOtherSideOfCool Yeah I much prefer getting sets, I think it's great way to try new products and it works out cheaper.x

    @Sam Oh no that's a shame... I love Honey I washed the kids soap! x

    @FitznBitz I can't tell you off the top of my head but I think it was around the €30 mark..hope that helps x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3