Friday, November 18, 2011

Winter Woolies

With the cold Winter weather  fast approaching, I went to my local Accessorize to stock up on some Winter essentials.


I love the Winter woolies from Accessorize, they are super girlie and fun. Recently I purchased this gorgeous scarf and the matching fingerless gloves/mittens. They are also available in a cream colour with bright pink designs. Knowing me I would probably end up getting the lighter colour filthy so I stuck with the grey. I'll get plenty of wear out of these as I'm sure this Winter will certainly be another cold one. I have a sneaky suspicion that we'll be getting more snow this year, I love the snow but it did turn into a bit of a nightmare. I'm happy with my purchases, I'm sure this combination will go with everything and add something extra to my outfits.

Laura<3

8 comments:

  1. I'm actually in love with these! I can never justify buying scarves/gloves from anywhere other than Primark though because everywhere else seems so expensive :(

    Charlotte xo

    what-charlotte-did.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so adorable, I love Accessorize :) Sadly I can only visit that shop when Im travelling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know they look cute on you. We dont have winter season here in my country T.T

    I am having my giveaway n my blog. U and ur followers can join.
    Please visit http://bit.ly/rqz7oT. You can win 80$ goodies from your fave brands.
    Please join~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these, they're so cute! I definitely need to make a trip to Accessorize! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This reminds me I should probably get myself some winter woolies! These are lovely :)

    nakedfaun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!! We love scarves and gloves! And everyone needs a finger less pair! :-)

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3