Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Gift Ideas #7 - DVD Boxsets

 I love getting boxsets for Christmas and sitting down with my feet up on Stephen's Day watching a few episodes. Family Guy and The Simpsons boxsets are very popular in the McKenna household over Christmas. I don't think you can go wrong buying this for someone as a gift! I have some boxsets in mind that I'd love to get this Christmas (90210 Season 3 and Lie to Me Season 2 if anyone is reading this).

Some of my favourite TV shows, couldn't for the life of me find my Vampire Diaries or Private Practice DVD boxsets. They are both big favourites of mine too.

The best place to buy DVD boxsets in my opinion is HMV as you can always get them for such good bargains. It works out better price wise to purchase a old boxset in a series compared to a new one. New releases are always so expensive and sometimes overpriced. A boxset would make a great gift for anybody this Christmas, if like me they don't have the time to sit down and watch endless amounts of TV.

What boxset do you hope to get under the tree this Christmas?

Laura<3

5 comments:

  1. We really want to watch Buffy The Vampire Slayer. We never really did and would love to find the box sets.

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im really hoping that season 1 of Pretty Little Liars is under the Christmas tree this year haha. Heard great things about that show :)

    OTH is one of my favoirte shows, I have all the seasons in my collection, never get tired of watching them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE OTH! ♥

    http://brittanyssecret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jayme and Mendi I never got into Buffy when it was on telly I'm sure you could find a boxset somewhere:D x

    @Christine I love Pretty Little Liars, I dunno where to buy it though!! I know same love One Tree Hill!! x

    @Brittany Elaine I know one of my old favourites too x

    ReplyDelete

  5. Hey, nice site you have here! Keep up the excellent work!







    Christmas Gift Ideas

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3