Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Human+Kind All in One Body Oil

Human+Kind is a Irish natural skincare brand, which has a range of four multi-tasking products. I don't see the point in spending heaps of money on a assortment of products, when just one will do the trick. I was recently asked if I wanted to try the All in One Body Oil* from their range, I wasn't too sure at first. To be honest, body oils aren't a big part of my daily beauty routine. When I think oils of any description, I just imagine a big mess. To my surprise, I was proven wrong with this product.

The product itself comes in a 75ml bottle which should last a while. However, it does depend on how much you use it. For the last few weeks, I've been using this on my legs post shave and on dry patches on my arms, so I still have quite a bit left. I apply a few drops to my legs and I find this is plenty, as the product spreads alot. As it's a oil I expected it to be super greasy but this wasn't the case in the slightest, my skin was left feeling smooth and moisturised. It absorbs quickly, leaving somewhat of a sheen which happens normally I hear if you use an oil. Not being perfumed, this will also be great for people that have sensitive skin.The only thing missing from this product for me would be a pump or a spray cap. I much prefer these as I can control the amount of product I use.

 Priced at €14.95, I will certainly be repurchasing this product as it's longlasting and for the price it's worth the money. I already have my eye on their All in One Family Remedy Cream. Human+Kind is available from selected stores and pharmacies throughout Ireland, you can check them out here.

Have you heard of Human+Kind? What body oils do you recommend I try?

Laura<3

4 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this brand before! I love the idea of multitasking products, mainly because I can never be bothered to use a myriad of products I'm glad this has turned out to be a good product for you though!

    dp
    x
    www.inanityandthegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same and I think multi purposed products are handier for when you travel too xxx

      Delete
  2. Ooooh I need to get me some of this! Haven't used a body oil since I was a tweenager! Wish it had a pump though... might try on of those travel decanter things? H x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never used a body oil before but this one has certainly changed that for sure. Oh that's actually a really good idea indeed xx

      Delete

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3