Sunday, April 29, 2012

NOTD - Essie's Navigate Her & Catrice's New Top Coats

During my week off from work I've been experimenting alot with different nail polish looks. I'm not allowed wear polish in work so I always make the most of the time I have off. I've fallen in love with three new top coats from Catrice over the week. As well as being cheap as chips at €2.79, they can change any old plain nail polish instantly.

Holo Que Tal?! is a polish that is pictured above but I haven't used it much yet. In fairness, it's probably my least favourite of the three as it's nothing special, just pink shimmer really. 

All over the nail I used Essie's shade of the Summer Navigate Her which you can see in the top picture. It looks a very bright green here but in person I can assure that it's quite pale. I'm not 100% taken on this polish yet, sometimes I love it and other times I can't stand it. I think some of the other polishes in the collection are much nicer. Who knows maybe Navigate Her will grow on me after a while. As a topcoat I used, Shake It! Flake It! which is gorgeous I think it would look nice over any nail polish. On my ring finger I used Million Dollar Baby, which is made up of big chunks of silver and gold specks. I love how all these top coats can be used on there own, aswell as over polish.

Do you like this nail look?? Will you be trying any of Catrice's Million Styles Effect Top Coats?

Laura<3

10 comments:

  1. I love nail polishes with sparkles in them!


    I recently started a beauty blog and was wondering if you would please check out my blog and give me some advice on it. Thanks so much!


    Love,
    Miss Sparkle!

    silversparklebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I love sparkly nail polish. Wish they weren't so hard to remove though!! Oh I'll definitely have a look at your blog xxx

      Delete
  2. These are nice polishes, I don't own any essiebut keep seeing gorgeous Eddie polishes around x
    http://naturebeautifulyou.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only have a a small set of Essie polishes this is one of them!! I know I want to pick up more soon xxx

      Delete
  3. Heard a lot about these nail polishes recently! really like your combination :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Holly!!:):) This is actually my first nail polish purchase from Catrice! I think there brill and will be picking up some more soon. I like how there affordable too xxx

      Delete
  4. these look fab! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh these are nice must look out for them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think for the price there amazing!!:):) You can get them in Penneys and McCabes I think xxx

      Delete

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3