Friday, February 15, 2013

28 Days of Kisses - Day 15 (My Bday) = Rouge D'Armani Sheer Lipstick in Brown

Seeing as it's my birthday today I thought I'd go for a luxurious lipstick and Rouge D'Armani Sheer lipstick in Brown ticked all the right boxes with me. This is definitely one of the more pricier products in my collection. I know they retail for around the €30 but it's true what that say you really do pay for the quality. The sleek black packaging is so luxurious with the signature Giorgio Armani design in silver around the bullet, I love taking this out of my makeup bag. When you replace the lid it snaps with a magnetic click which I love hearing the sound of, right assured this won't open in your bag anytime soon.
This lipstick is amazing and one of my current favourites for February. 202 brown is a subtle pinky brown colour, that extremely wearable. On my lips it's more on the pink side of things and will go perfectly with any makeup look, a definite 'my lips but better' shade.It's applies beautifully to the lips and doesn't get stuck in any fine lines. I'm already planning out my next Giorgio Armani lipstick purchase, I'm definitely going to go for another lipstick from their sheer range. Now all I need to do is pick the shade which may be a difficult task. I'm off to start my birthday celebrations,the boy and I are going on a bit of a Dart trip but I don't know where to yet. Don't worry I'll bring my camera with me and show you all what I get up to for the day.

What do you think of Giorgio Armani lipsticks? What's your favourite shade?

Laura<3

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Hope you had a wonderful day x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kat:) I had a fantastic day it couldn't of been better xxx

      Delete

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3