Wednesday, February 20, 2013

28 Days of Kisses - Day 20 = Wet n' Wild Silk Finish Lipstick in Breeze

My lovely friend Sinead brought me back one of Wet n' Wild's Silk Finish lipsticks from her recent holiday to Florida. I'm not going to lie I'm was pretty jealous that she got to go to this amazing destination. Not only for the amazing makeup stores she got to go to but also the theme parks. I want to go to Harry Potter Land!!! Anywho Wet n' Wild is a gorgeous makeup brand that is only available in the States so it's almost impossible to get it over this side of the pond. This is such a shame as their products (eyeshadow palettes in particular) are amazing and so affordable. Perfect for students like myself.
Breeze is a lovely pale beige shade with a frost finish. I know a lot of people don't really like this finish but it works really well for me. Again this a gorgeous everyday lip colour which would look gorgeous with a smokey eye. This is another really wearable neutral shade which would be a great addition to any collection.I can definitely see a trend building during this tag, I've used mostly neutral shades throughout but they really are my favourites. When applied, these lipsticks do have a light fruity scent which isn't offensive, I actually kinda like it. They don't stick around on the lips too long but for the price you can't go wrong with these babies. I can't believe these lipsticks retail for $1 in the States, seriously what a bargain. I'm definitely going to pick up a couple when I go to New York.

Have you tried any Wet n Wild lipsticks?

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3