Friday, February 22, 2013

28 Days of Kisses - Day 22 = MAC's Syrup lipstick

Out of all the MAC lipstick I own Syrup is the one that I reach for the most, it's pretty much my go-to everyday shade. This one would definitely take you from dawn til dusk, it's so wearable. It's a gorgeous sheer pink colour with a hint of plum. I love it! I think this shade would pretty much suit anyone. It's a must in my collection and I always have it with me in my makeup bag. I'm almost done with this one so you may see this in a haul post very soon.

Ugh I wish I hung around in Dundrum after work today. One of my favourite authors Nicholas Sparks was in  town today with Hollywood heartthrob Josh Duhamel (swoon) and Julianne Hough. They were over here for a special screening of their new movie Safe Haven. All three were also in Easons in Dundrum today signing the book which I'm raging I missed. Josh Duhamel is such a hottie so it would of been amazing to get a picture with him. I've read the book already and needless to say it's amazing. I'll definitely be dragging Paddy along to the cinema to see it when its released here on the 1st of March. I headed back down to Dundrum and walking by Easons I seen they had signed copies of the book for sale. Of course I couldn't not buy one, it's signed by the author and the two stars. This will definitely take pride of place on my bookshelf. I hope Nicholas Sparks brings out a new book soon it's been too long since is last one.
Have you tried this lipstick? What do you think of Syrup?

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3