Wednesday, February 6, 2013

28 Days of Kisses-Day 6 = Lancome's Baume in Love in A La Folie, Cherry

Today I headed along to a La Roche Posay event in town for the launch of their new product, Nutritic Intense. I met up with the lovely Leanne beforehand as we had no idea where the event was on. We got a bit lost but we ended up finding the place in the end. I'm sure you've all read her blog Thunder and Threads, I absolutely love it. The event itself was held in the RHA ,such an amazing venue! I was brought back to my school days with a science class which was very interesting indeed. I was in even kitted out in a white coat and safety goggles, how fly. I can't wait to tell you more about the brand's new innovation in the coming weeks. I headed into town to watch one of the international friendly football matches with Paddy after the launch. Woo Ireland won! I'm literally just in the door now but before I head to bed I have to show you guys what I was wearng on my lips for the day.

Yes guys I cheated this is not a lipstick but more of a tinted lip balm. It comes in a tube so I thought it deserved to be included don't you think? Baume In Love is from Lancome's Spring 2013 collection that is now in stores. It's hard to miss with the lovely Emma Watson as the face of the range. A La Folie, Cherry may look daunting in the bullet but on the lips its a whole other story, a gorgeous pink tint. Like any lipbalm this doesn't have the longest staying power so it does need to be reapplied throughout the day. It's definitely one to carry around in your handbag if you having one of those days when you can't be bothered wearing lipstick. Seriously though for Spring/Summer, I can see myself reaching for this alot. As it's balm I find it really moisturising on my lips, on a side note the packaging is really cute too. Full marks from me! I do believe the Baume in Love are limited edition and there's a choice of three other shades which I'm going to have a look at the next time I'm in House of Fraser.

I'll leave you with some snaps of the La Roche Posay launch...
Are you looking forward to hearing more about La Roche Posay's latest innovation?

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3