Monday, February 11, 2013

Lancome 'In Love' Collection for Spring 2013

Another Spring Collection that caught my eye this month is Lancome's 'In Love' collection. The lovely Emma Watson (aka Hermione Granger) is the face of the campaign and wow she looks stunning in it. She brings something new to the brand and opens them up to a younger audience too.
 I've been trying out two products from the range, Baume In Love and Vernis in Love. Needless to say I adore both of them. A La Folie,Cherry looks like a light purple shade in the buller but on the lips it comes up a gorgeous sheer pink. I think this would work well throughout Spring and Summer, it's so wearable. The product is also moisturising on the lips which is a plus for me because mine are always dry. I already featured this product in one of my past posts which you can see here. Now on to the nail polish, Rose Macaron is a beautiful fuchsia pink shade which I've been loving on my nail lately. The only way I can describe it is Spring/Summer in a bottle, you'd definitely get plenty of use out of this. In the picture above I used two coats but one would be perfectly fine. The polish gives a pretty glossy finish, I got so many compliments when I was wearing this on my nails. Something that I always like to hear!
Another new launch from the brand is their Teint Visionnaire which is being launched on the 14th February (Valentines Day). After the success of their Visionnaire serum, Lancome have brought out their new foundation which is a mixture of makeup and skincare in one. I've never seen this before so I was instantly intrigued by this product. I haven't tried their raved about Visionnaire serum but I've heard amazing things. I got matched to the shade 010 at the launch last year and I've already added it to my wishlist. You can see the foundation in action in one of my past posts which you can find here. It has a gorgeous natural finish which I love.This is one lovely product that I'm sure fans of the brand will love. The luxurious packaging is what first caught my eye, it's gorgeous. It's a bit of a all in one product, not only do you get a foundation but hidden in the lid is a concealer too. The foundation itself retails for €45 which isn't too bad for what you get.  There's 18 shades to choose from in total and I've photographed a couple in the above picture (LtoR - 01, 005,007,045,055). I can see this foundation being very popular indeed and I can't wait to snap up a bottle myself this Thursday just in time for my birthday.

What do you think of the new offerings from Lancome? 

Laura<3

2 comments:

  1. The nail polisha nd foundation look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the nail polish, it's such a pretty shade. I'm a big fan of the foundation, I'm going to buy a bottle when it's released on Thursday xx

      Delete

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3