Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Slimming World Update #10

I can't believe I'm writing my tenth Slimming World update, it feels like only yesterday that I wrote my last one. February definitely flew by for me. I had quite a few things on, Valentines, followed by my birthday the next day and a lot of college work. This month I did gain a pound and a half which I was kind of disappointed about at first but in the grand scheme of things I'm very proud of myself for how well I've done so far. I think really where I went wrong this month was nibbling at bits and pieces while doing my college work. I'm usually out and about doing x,y and z but with deadlines fast approaching I've been focusing on getting assignments done. I only have another month left in college so I can't wait to get it out of the way.
I have something to be really proud of this month, I was named "The Greatest Loser" in my group. This award is basically given to the person who lost the most in the group for that particular year. For 2013, I'm that winner!! At one of my recent meetings I was presented with a certificate, sash and a new sticker for my book. I really couldn't be happier guys, it's been almost a year in April since I started Slimming World and I couldn't be happier with the results. I'm not going to lie it wasn't easy to start with but once I got going it's been all plain sailing from there. I've seen my confident flourish in the past few months, I've gotten so many nice comments from people in work and friends that I haven't seen in a age. I know a couple of you in a post a while back asked would I be putting up a before and after picture. At first I wasn't a 100% sure I would but I've decided over the past few weeks to put one up. You all have been nothing but supportive since I started this program and reading your comments everyone month has given me such motivation. I really can't thank you all enough.

I still have a bit further to go with Slimming World, I'm not over the final hurdle yet. I'd love to be down to my target weight by Summer so we'll see how that pans out.

Until my next update,

Laura<3

16 comments:

  1. congratulations! I do slimming world too you can read my post over on
    http://joannavictoria-x.blogspot.co.uk/
    if you wish :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun:) Ooh I'll go over and have a read now, how are you finding it so far xxx

      Delete
    2. I am finding it great found it hard to get my head around it at first but now its comes natural to me :)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations Laura, you've done so well, I love reading your Slimming World updates :) I'm on the programme myself and am absolutely loving it- keep it up! :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnanks so much Emily:) I'm glad you like reading my updates, I love reading your comments on these posts too. You are so supportive it means a lot. Ooh I'm glad the programme is going good for you, it really is great. It's the best one I've joined xxx

      Delete
  3. I'm so proud of you Laura, you're such an inspiration. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks Sarah:) Haven't seen you in ages, hope to see you soon xxx

      Delete
  4. You look amazing! Congratulations on such a great achievement :)
    xxx
    summerhollyday.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. laura. you are amazing! you inspire to eat better! next time we talk on skype, you gotta let me know what you eat/when you eat/etc. cant wait for our chat!!! tweet me a good time to talk...this upcoming sunday???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chie:) Yeah we have to Skype soon, it's been too long. I'll definitely give you all my words of wisdom xxx

      Delete
  6. Ah congrats what an achievement!! You must feel over the moon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I'm so happy with all I've achieved!! xx

      Delete
  7. Congrats to you, its a great achievement! After a break from it I went back on the programme myself again recently, I love hearing other peoples stories and weight losses its real motivation. My goal is target weight by Summer too, GOOD LUCK with it :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks Sinead for your lovely comment. I'm hoping to reach target for Summer I'm a still a good bit off but I'm confident I can achieve if not all of it, most of it by then xxx

      Delete
  8. Congratulations Laura, that is really amazing! You must feel so proud of yourself and so you should! I'm so glad you're feeling more confident and may your confidence continue to grow and grow! Lots of love! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3