Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Palette

One of the most anticipated launches this year from Urban Decay is their Gwen Stefani palette. First off I'm in love with the packaging. Gwen herself was heavily involved in the making of this palette which I think is pretty cool. Twelve of the shades are new and three preexisting shadows from the  Urban Decay range. It's great that Urban Decay resisted the temptation to launch another  Naked palette and have taken a new direction with this collaboration. It definitely adds a breath of fresh air to the brand.

I'd probably wear all these shadows, the dark electric blue and the light pink shade.are very daring so I'm looking forward to playing around with them and all the browns and nude shades in this palette are to die for. All the shade names are really fun too and all represent Gwen and different times in her life for example her first album name etc.

At €46 I don't think you can really go wrong with this palette as it has such a variety of wearable, aswell as fun  shades to choose from. I personally just love the packaging and it's already taken pride of place on my shelf. I can see this being at the top of alot of beauty lovers Christmas list this holiday season. It's also limited edition so if you want to get your hands on this I'd definitely check out your local Debenhams or online

Until my next post,

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3