Monday, January 30, 2017

The Lo Down - Benefit Dew the Hoola Liquid Bronzer

Hey Guys and Dolls,

I always like a nice bronzed complexion over the Winter months, it certainly makes me look a bit more alive it has to be said. My boyfriend Daragh picked this up on Cloud 10 Beauty for me a while ago and I've been using it ever since. I always liked the Hoola bronzing powder from Benefit for years as it suits my pale Irish skin so I was intrigued to try the new liquid offering.
This liquid bronzer gives you a lovely natural look be it over your makeup for contouring or alone on the skin. I prefer it over makeup to be honest, a plus is that it never leaves me looking like a oompa loompa.

I apply this by applying a couple of dots to my face and blending it in nicely with either my Real Techniques Contour brush or Blank Canvas Dimension Series Angled Contour Brush. They both do the job so well. You definitely need a good tool to apply this to your skin. I think if you just used your fingers you'd make a serious mess or worse use too much product. In most of my recent instagram photos I'm using this product so as you can see it's totally natural.
For €30.95 this is an expensive product but I love it and I think it's really good for pale girls like me. I'd recommend buying it off the Cloud 10 Beauty website as they always have discounts every month or so and it's such a good website to purchase products off. I use it all the time and I've never had any issues with them. I really want to try the Dandelion liquid blush next it looks like such a gorgeous product.

What's your favourite Benefit product?

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3