Wednesday, January 18, 2017

The Lo Down - Gosh Primer Plus Bases

Hey Guys and Dolls,

I hope you enjoyed the first post in my Lo Down series yesterday as you could probably tell I have a soft spot for the Too Faced Sweet Peach palette. Today I'm talking about two primers that have stolen my heart. As I have quite oily/combination skin I do like a good primer to hold my makeup in place so I do like to look out for new ones on the market when I'm out shopping.
As soon as I bought these two beauts I knew I had to feature them on my blog. There such amazing value as supposedly the brand is being pulled from Irish pharmacies. The primers usually cost €14.99/€16.00 and I purchased them at a whopper discount so they both came down to €3.50/€4.00 which is an amazing steal I was beyond thrilled and over the moon.

The Illuminating Skin Perfector and Hydrating Blur Protect Rejuvenating Base are one of the best primers I've tried in a while. My favourite primer out of the two is the Hydrating one. It's a light consistency which is quite moisturising, amazing for under makeup. The other primer is illuminating so it does just what it says on the tin and gives a nice peachy glow. 

As the products are 30ml, they are also travel friendly and fit perfectly into my everyday makeup bag which is full of my favourites which is a plus. 

I've bought two other products in the sale which I will feature at a later date but definitely during this series. With the prices these products are at now you really can't go wrong at all. The pharmacy I bought them from is Lloyd's pharmacy in Leopardstown but I'm sure you would be able to pick them up in other branches throughout the country soo Happy Shopping.


What's your favourite primer? I'd love to hear your recommendations?

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3