Sunday, January 22, 2017

The Lo Down - This Works Sleep Together Kit

Hey Guys and Dolls, 

Like everybody on the planet I know like myself who has ever experienced difficulties sleeping it is a complete nightmare. It causes havoc on your skin and your mood is definitely affected. I know the latter first hand cause no one would want to be around me if I didn't get my beauty sleep. Those full eight hours are definitely precious to me. I've probably tried every remedy known to man at this stage to try and help the issue some good, some plain rubbish.
When I saw this kit on Boots.ie website in the sale I thought I'd give it a go and put it to the test. It was only about €25 euro I do believe so it was pretty good value. A bottle of the spray itself usually works out at €21.

First off this kit contains two full sized products, the deep sleep pillow spray 75ml and the deep sleep breathe in rollerball 8ml. I couldn't see the latter on the website so I'm not too sure if it is still available or if it has been discontinued. The scent of this product is distinctive and is made up of Lavender, Vertivert and Wild Camomile. I love spraying this stuff on my pillow at night it smells so nice. I really like snuggling into bed with cosy socks, fluffy pjs and a good book after I spray this and just smell the lovely scent.
After a couple of spritzes, my fave product, the pillow spray relaxes you completely with its scent until you dose off. A little goes a long way so I'm sure a bottle of this will last an age. The rollerball is a calming product also even though it isn't my favourite out of the two. It works by putting a bit on your pulse points and wrists.

If your interested in picking up some bits from This Works there is 15% off on Feel Unique at the moment. I can't vouch for anything else as I haven't tried anything else but so far I'm left impressed.

Do you have any This Works favourites?

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3