Tuesday, February 28, 2017

The Lo Down - Just Dreaming

Hey Guys and Dolls,

Dreaming everyone does it don't they? I know once I hit the pillow at night I head off to dreamland that's for sure. Some say that dreams are memories, I don't know if I believe that one but I do think that dreaming is a way for our brains to recharge themselves. For a couple of months a few years back I had the dreaded insomnia I was really anxious especially at bedtime so it resulted in me not being able to sleep one wink which drove me crazy. Sleep is so important to me I must have though eight hours or I'm such a hard person to be around that's for sure. Getting a few hours at night is a way to recharge and turn off the oul batteries in a way and without it like I know already you can get pretty sick which isn't good for anyone.
When I got my sleep patterns back in the right order last year, they thing I missed the most bar sleeping was dreaming. I like nothing more than reading a book at night and drifting off into lala land. I have some pretty good dreams, ones that are fun and then the ones that are god damn weird to say the least. My Dad and I always chat about the weird dreams together so we get a bit of a laugh out of them in the end. 

I'd love to pick up a dream book and diary and jot down my dreams and learn more about them. I think it would be pretty cool to know what my dreams are all about. I'm pretty sure you can get books on Dreams in Easons so once I pick one up I'll definitely do a updated post. When I was sick my friend bought me a dreamcatcher which I photoed above and I love it. It was such a sweet gift and I hang it up just on the shelve beside my bed. It's wooden and has the most prettiest feathers on it. I actually have no idea where she bought it but I definitely want to pick up some more for my room and for gifts as I think they make a lovely one.

I think it would be very interesting to get into the study of dreams. I think it would be so informative to find out what your dreams are actually about.

Do you have a dream diary? What's your opinion on them?

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3