Monday, February 27, 2017

The Lo Down - Loreal Pure Clay Glow Scrub

Hey Guys and Dolls,

I bought this product recently in Boots as it was on offer. I purchased it for €3.99 which is pretty much next to nothing. I've used the face mask from this range and I'm in love with it so I was expecting good things from this product and it delivered.
I apply this to my face in a circular motion then rinse it off with luke warm water. It cleanses the skin aswell as lightly exfoliates. It leaves the skin super clean and glowing which is exactly what I need in my life. This product has been welcomed with open arms into my skincare collection.

For the price €3.99, I really think this is an amazing product and I love it. If you want to add a new 
product to your skincare collection I'd definitely suggest giving this a go the next time your in Boots.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3