Wednesday, February 22, 2017

The Lo Down - Mane 'N Tail Detangler

Hey Guys and Dolls,

My hair is hard to manage sometimes it can get quite messy and tangled which can be pretty annoying I'm not going to lie. I got my hair cut in a long bob towards the end of last year. It's alot more manageable but of course it still gets tangled.
A product I have been using to combat this issue is Mane 'N Tail Detangler which I believe is a bit over the €10 mark so it's not too pricey either. I've been using this product for ages but I haven't gotten around to reviewing it yet. First off I wash my hair and then after quickly towel drying it I spray a couple of spritzes into my hair and brush it through with my tangle teezer. My hair instantly feels and looks alot less knotty. I then blow dry my hair and it couldn't look as good.

I seriously don't know where I'd be without this product, my hair is so thankful for it. It definitely gets two thumbs up from me and I'm definitely going to check out some more products from this range soon.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3