Tuesday, February 28, 2017

The Lo Down - Marks and Spencers Rosie for Autograph Beauty Range

Hey Guys and Doll,

I've never tried the Rosie for Autograph range from Marks and Spencers. I've looked at the products in store but I've never splurged on the them.
A couple of weeks ago I was lucky enough to win two products from the range on Lisa Eldridge's Instagram competition. The prize was a lipstick and a liner from the Rosie for Autograph Spring 2017 collection. I was beyond excited and I love both the products alot.
Having not tried any products from this range I was very impressed. My favourite, the lip liner in the shade Lace is such a nice neutral pink shade, perfect for underneath any lipstick. The lipstick which is called Sour Grapes is a almost plum shade. This may be better for nights outs but can used patted down for a daytime look.

Now for the price I'd definitely call these products high end. The lipstick is €19 and the lipliner is €17. I love the packaging on these products, I'm a huge fan of rose gold. I'll be definitely checking out more products from the range soon. I already have my eye on the Amazing Radiance Cream as the name suggests it looks amazing.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3