Wednesday, February 15, 2017

The Lo Down - NYX Cosmetics Jumbo Eye Pencils

Hey Guys and Dolls,

NYX Cosmetics is one of those brands that wasn't available in Ireland for a long time that is until recently which is good news for all Irish beauty lovers.
The brand has a range of lovely products that are affordable and great quality. A stand out product for me is their Jumbo Eye Pencils which comes in an amazing array of shades.

My favourite shade is Milk as it works well under any eyeshadow and gives them a vibrant pop. All the shades can be used under eyeshadows but Milk still comes out on top for me personally. They may not have the greatest staying power so I always use a good eyeshadow primer alongside these.

For €8.99 a pop I think these eye pencils are too good to pass up so if you see them around try to get your hands on them.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3