Tuesday, February 28, 2017

The Lo Down - NYX Cosmetics Lip and Lid Lingerie

Hey Guys and Dolls,

I've tried a couple of NYX Cosmetics products in the past, it's definitely a brand I love. I really like when they have new launches as there usually fabulous. I was recently sent some products from their recently launched range of lip and lid lingerie products.
I was sent seven shades in total from the lip and lid lingerie range. I received Night Glow, Fame & Fortune, Gold Standard and Morning Sky from the lid lingerie range and Ruffle Trim, Push Up,  and Honeymoon from the lip lingerie range. I adore all the lip lingerie neutral shades they are my favourite, I love Push-Up in particular as it's a beautiful light neutral shade. They are so wearable and go perfectly with any makeup look.

The lid lingerie range is really good aswell they are amazing under eyeshadow but I would recommend using a primer with them. The shade Morning Sky a pretty emerald green shade would look perfect on St Patrick's Day.

These product come in lots of different shades which is great as there's more choice. They retail at in and around €10 which is good value indeed.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3