Sunday, February 19, 2017

The Lo Down - Benefit Cosmetics Dandelion Dew

Hey Guys and Dolls,

I loved Benefit's Dew The Hoola liquid bronzer, it's such a lovely product. I recently bought Benefit's Dandelion Dew liquid blush off Cloud 10 Beauty and I couldn't wait to test it out.
I love the packaging it's almost identical to Dew The Hoola except it's a pretty green colour. Now the product itself is soo good, I only apply two dots to the apples of my cheeks and blend it in using a Blank Canvas brush and that's it. Simple as that! Your left with a subtle hint of pink that looks so natural. I don't particularly like vibrant blushes as they me look like a doll or worse a clown and no one wants that. This product isn't like that at all and that's why I like Benefit products so much. Like I said in my Cloud 10 Beauty Benefit Haul you can only purchase this product from their website it's not available on counters in Ireland. It is on the pricey side €30.95 but I think it's totally worth it's soo good.
I can't decide which is my favourite between Dandelion Dew and Dew The Hoola, so if you were going to purchase one I'd go for the one you need most as they are both great products.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3