Friday, February 17, 2017

The Lo Down - Boots Skincare and Makeup Haul

Hey Guys and Dolls,

This is my second Boots Haul in a short while I have a serious shopping addiction you guys. Some of the deals are just too good to pass up though sometimes I guess and Boots have some great ones at the moment.
First off I bought some skincare. I'm a fan of Garnier's original micellar water so when I saw there 700ml bottle was only €6.50 the same price as their average size I had to snap it up. This bottle is huge and it's definitely going to last me ages. I also picked up two packets of their wipes as they were on special for €5.00 again great value as one packet is €4.50. I already did a review of these wipes on my blog which you can check out here. I already put up a review of these on my blog. Lastly with the skincare I bought the Loreal Pure Clay Glow Wash as it was on special for €3.99. I've already tried the mask from this range and it's amazing.
I then bought some makeup. I've tried alot of Loreal foundations in the past and I've found them really good. I've heard alot about their True Match range so I was expecting good things. I picked up their foundation and concealer so I'm excited to try them both. I picked up the shade Vanilla which I usually go for so I was hoping it was a good match for my skin tone and it was. I've been using this alot lately and it was my base in both my Valentine's Day Look and 27th Birthday look.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3