Sunday, February 5, 2017

The Lo Down - Charlotte Tilbury The Retoucher

Hey Guys and Dolls,

As you all know I'm a huge fan of concealer, I like brightening, colour correcting and high coverage covergae concealers. I have many favourites which I will indeed feature throughout this series as there too good to leave out.
A concealer pen I've been testing out recently is the Charlotte Tilbury Retoucher. The packaging reminds me alot of the Touche Eclat which I like as it makes this product feel very luxurious. This is somewhat a two in one product, it's great as a concealer for undereyes and also for the odd blemish. The Retoucher contains ingredients that hydrate the skin aswell as covers imperfections which is exactly what I need. Great for the oul sleepless night.
I use the shade Fair which is the perfect match for my skin tone. I probably wouldn't go any darker on my Irish skin. This product comes in ten shades which is very good, something for everyone. All in all I love this product it's a great addition to my makeup bag and great for touch ups on the go. It is on the pricey side of things but after skincare the first thing I'd splurge on is concealer followed closely by foundation.

Have you tried this offering from Charlotte Tilbury? What kind of concealers do you like?

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3