Monday, February 13, 2017

The Lo Down - Garnier Micellar Infused Cleansing Wipes

Hey Guys and Dolls,

I'm not one to usually use wipes to take off my makeup, I'm more into using micellar waters. I only ever put them near my face if I don't have micellar water around. If that's ever the case I steer towards Garnier Wipes as I find that they are the best and are kind to my skin aswell.
Both of the these wipes are infused with micellar water. So rest assured I have a bottle of the corresponding micellar water aswell. These wipes remove my makeup really well and don't leave my skin ridiculously dry and sensitive like some wipes tend to do. In each packet you receive 25 wipes which is pretty good too. I got these two packets of wipes on offer for €5 in Boots. One packet is usually €4.50 so this was such a great deal in my opinion. That means I got one packet for 50 cent  which is a total steal.

Even though I don't tend to use wipes too much, I'd definitely recommend these wipes they are very gentle on the skin and if you can get them on offer that's even better.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3