Sunday, February 12, 2017

The Lo Down - Lush Grease Lightning

Hey Guys and Dolls,

I'm a huge fan of Lush if you didn't know already. I love walking into their stores and smelling all the wonderful aromas from their products, it's heaven. I adore when they bring out their Christmas range. It's so festive and nice. I didn't get to pick up too much last year but I usually pick up a big bottle of Snow Fairy as it's so sweet, I just love it! I'd love to pick up some of their bath products but all as I can't as I don't have a bath in my house. So when I actually buy my own place I'm definitely going to make sure that there is one there, that's a major requirement.
I haven't tried too much of their skincare but I'm always hearing good things on the grapevine. They have a huge selection of masks, moisturisers and toners along with an array of other products to choose from. Lately I've been getting the odd breakout here and there which drives me insane. I'm pretty sure it's hormonal. So when I visited Lush last I decided to give Grease Lightning a go.

Grease Lightning is a spot treatment that comes in a little bottle along with a pump. There's 45g in a bottle so considering you only need the tiniest bit it's really good. I apply this morning and night to any spots that are appearing on my skin. It contains witch hazel and tea tree which are really good spot zapper ingredients. After a day or two my spots are almost pretty much gone so this is a wonder product in my eyes. It's definitely a must as a part of my skincare routine don't know what I'd do without this stuff that's for sure. I  also like how the packaging is so simple as it lets the product inside do the talking. I'm definitely interested in pickup up some more Lush skincare now, I think I may try a mask next time.

What's your favourite product from Lush?

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3