Monday, February 20, 2017

The Lo Down - Nimue Skincare Starter Kit

Hey Guys and Dolls,

I've done a couple of posts recently on Nimue Skincare which shows that I'm a big fan of the brand. If you are new to the brand and haven't tried anything from the brand I feel a good way to start is to try their Starter Kit. They are four options to choose from depending on your skin type.
The kit itself contains six decent sized products from the range including the conditioner I love. I seriously can't be without this stuff I'm glad I have a little mini travel size now too. It also contains their SPF in the set. I like to apply this underneath my makeup to protect my skin from the harmful Sun's rays.

I think this Starter Kit would be great for travelling as all the products are the perfect size for your travel makeup bag. It's also good if you want to try the products before you splash the cash on the full sized products.

For €70, I think this set is great value for money so definitely worth checking out for sure.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3