Tuesday, February 7, 2017

The Lo Down - Seavite Skincare Overview

Hey Guys and Dolls,

I've always wanted to start doing overviews on brands, like background stories as some are very interesting. The first brand I'm going to do a overview on is Seavite Super Nutrient skincare range, an Irish brand I was introducted to recently.
So a bit about Seavite, the brand itself was created in the 90s by Scientist Patrick Mulrooney. He created this Irish seaweed based range to help cure his daughters eczema. I get this skin condition myself and I know how hard it can be at times. The super nutrient range was recently taken over by Patrick's daughters Jane and Katherine who are both medical doctors who own renowned skin clinic, Dr Mulrooney Clinic in Dublin 4. I'd actually love to visit their clinic someday myself I've heard nothing but amazing things about it so that's a good sign.

In 2015, the doctors set a challenge for themselves to build on their father's legacy by improving all the Seavite formulas with all the latest scientific developments and ingredients in skincare creating a brand new identity. I find this award winning brand so interesting and by the looks of things the products look amazing. A few of my family members like me have eczema so I'd love to see what they think of the products themselves. The recently revamped website is a great tool, it's so informative. It contains a interactive Skin Clinic video section which allows customers access the Doctor's perspective on treating and managing certain skin concerns.
I was sent a couple of products to try from the brand and just look at the presentation, it's beautiful. I'm not going to show you guys what I received yet I'm going to leave it as a surprise for the review posts. I like the presentation has a alot of information about the brand aswell, it's a good idea. I haven't gotten a chance to give them a go yet but I'm excited to try them. I'm not going to review the products just yet as you all know some skincare doesn't make a real difference to you skin for 4 weeks. Of course when I give them a try I'll be putting up a review and I'll let you guys and dolls know when.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3