Monday, February 27, 2017

The Lo Down - Too Faced Love Flush Blushes

Hey Guys and Dolls,

I like a nice blush, there's nothing like wearing a nice natural blush that gives a hint of colour to the cheeks. I recently got the chance to review two from Too Faced, a brand that I've been loving lately.
The blushes they sent me are from the Love Flush blush range. They are said to be long lasting 16 hour blushes. I wouldn't say they do that but they stay on the cheeks for ages during the day. The two shades I got are Justify my Love a beautiful baby pink and Love Hangover a lovely coral shade. I like both of these shades equally they give a nice hint of colour to the cheeks. They are soo pigmented aswell.
I love the packaging on these products, they remind me of Polly Pockets from back in the day, so cute They're magnetic aswell so rest assured they will not open in your makeup bag which is always good to know. I do think these products would look amazing as a part of anyones makeup collection. I definitely want to pick up some more soon. These blushes retail for €30 so they are on the expensive side but they're definitely worth looking into if you want to add a new blush to your collection.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3