Sunday, February 5, 2017

The Lo Down - Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar palette

Hey Guys and Dolls,

This is the last of my Too Faced shadow palettes and definitely my second favourite palette. It is a deeper, warmer version of the original palette. I don't own the original yet I had it before but I can't seem to find it anywhere I think I gave it to my sister. I've been using the Semi Sweet Chocolate Palette the most after the Sweet Peach palette. Again this has the rich smell of chocolate which I adore and makes these palettes palettes special. It also contains 16  shadows, again a mixture of mattes and shimmers like the other Too Faced palettes.
You can create even more beautiful dazzling looks with this palette. My favourite shades are caramel, bon bon and frosting. The latter is beautiful as a crease colour and the others are amazing as all over lid shades.
I love the packaging of this palette it's so pretty, it looks like a real chocolate bar, This palette also comes with a how to guide aswell so you can learn how to create three glamorous looks. I just need to purchase the original palette now to complete my collection which I'm probably going to do really soon. This palette is €47 which isn't too bad in my opinion when there's so many shades available to you. I can't wait to add to my Too Faced palette collection soon I love the look of the Kat Von D collaboration.

What's your favourite Chocolate bar palette?

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3