Saturday, February 25, 2017

The Lo Down - Urban Decay Full Spectrum palette

Hey Guys and Dolls,

I'm not into bright vibrant shadows but I couldn't not buy the Urban Decay Full Spectrum palette. I bought it in House of Fraser Dundrum Town Centre, this palette is usually in and around €50 but I got it for €32 on offer which is such amazing value.
The Urban Decay Full Spectrum palette contains 21 shadows in all the colours of the rainbow and with different finishes from matte to shimmer this is a great palette for any makeup lover. I like how the shades are grouped into different shade groups so everything looks super organised.

The palette also contains a double ended eyeshadow brush. The brushes that come with these palettes are always amazing which is good too. The Urban Decay Full Spectrum palette is so different to any eyeshadow palettes I have in my collection even though I'm not into bright, vibrant shades I've been using  this lots since I bought it a month ago.
The top row is full of beautiful smokey shadows. This is probably my favourite group of shadows they're so pretty. They are gorgeous in the crease. The second row is definitely more vibrant and harder to use in a everyday makeup look. The last row are beautiful subtle shades which I really like.

My favourite shadows are the purple shades as I think they are so much easier to use in any eye look especially the smokey shade. 

If this palette is used right you can create looks that are perfect for everyday if you incorporate some neutral eyeshadows. I'll definitely do a post soon featuring a eyeshadow look including this palette.

The Full Spectrum palette is beautiful and certainly worth the buy especially if you can get it on offer so definitely have a look out for it.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3