Friday, February 24, 2017

The Lo Down - Uriage Thermale Water

Hey Guys and Dolls,

I love thermal waters I find them so hydrating on the skin and it's amazing when you spray it on your makeup throughout the day to freshen it up. Uriage skincare is a french brand that I'd never heard of until I went to a skincare event recently. I'm really into these sort of products because aswell as having great skincare benefits, they also leave my skin looking fresh which is exactly what I need throughout the day.
Uriage's Thermal Water has a extremely high mineral content and is 52 times richer than any other brands on the Irish market which is amazing. So basically in a nutshell it moisturises, soothes and protects all the skin especially the most sensitive, it's just a really nice all round protect. You can also use this on in your eyes aswell though my eyes usually don't stay open for long enough I'm always blinking when I spray this stuff.

It comes in a 150ml can which I'm sure will last an age. I'd love to purchase the mini size to fit into my makeup bag. You can pick a mini one up for €3 or get an even bigger can for €14.50 so I probably will pick up both next week and I'll show you a picture of the sizes on my instagram.

For €9.50 you get this 150ml can which compared to other brands on the Irish market is amazing value. I really want to try some more products from Uriage skincare soon.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3