Saturday, March 18, 2017

The Lo Down - Beauty and The Beast

Hey Guys and Dolls,

I grew up watching Beauty and the Beast, it was one of my favourite childhood movies I loved it. I must of watched it a million times I was totally in love with the story. When I heard that Disney where bringing out a live action movie starring Emma Watson from Harry Potter and Dan Stevens from Harry Potter I knew I had to go and see it.
Tonight me and my lovely Mum went to see Beauty and the Beast at Movie @ Dundrum, my local cinema and we were both so excited. We'd been both looking forward to seeing this ever since we heard it was being released. Lets just say we weren't disappointed, it was indeed magical.

From start to finish my eyes were glued to the screen. It was so beautifully done and I couldn't of picked a better Belle, Emma Watson was amazing. My favourite characters in Beauty and the Beast are Lumiere and Cogsworth and I just adored them in this movie. I'm actually getting pins made of them both and I'm going to buy the cuddly toys from the Disney shop to add to my collection as I know they'd make me so happy. I know there going to be expensive but there definitely worth it in my opinion. I love the songs in Beauty and the Beast, there it actually a couple of good new ones in this movie aswell.

Should you go and see the new Beauty and the Beast? Of course it's amazing and both my Mum and I thoroughly amazing. It stayed true to the original storyline plus you'd seriously regret it if you didn't go and see it.

Laura<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comments!!! I enjoy reading them:D

I always try to reply to them so check back soon!

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of my blog e.g if you want to see any particular post etc., don't hesitate to email me on laura-a-mc-k@hotmail.com <3